Geo-Logic Associates, Inc. (GLA) has four full-service geotechnical soil testing laboratories that provide testing for soils, rock, and other construction materials for a wide range of public and private clientele – from local construction companies to worldwide mining companies. Testing is conducted using the most up to date test standards available.
The success of GLA’s laboratories is a direct result of the ability to provide the highest quality, experienced testing services utilizing state of the art equipment with a qualified and experienced staff. All equipment is maintained and calibrated annually in accordance with our internal Quality Assurance Program.
Geotechnical Laboratory Services
- Certified by Caltrans, AASHTO, CCRL, ACOE, Geosynthetics Research institute
- Soil classification
- Moisture-density relationships
- Soil shear strength (direct and triaxial)
- Hydraulic conductivity
- Clay and amended soil
- Concrete / masonry / mortar & grout
- Asphaltic concrete tests
- Custom / specialized field testing
- Materials assessment
- Portable field laboratory