- 3D Mapping and site documentation
- High resolution photography
- 4k videography and professional editing
- Photogrammetry and engineering analysis
- UAV, Fixed-wing plane, or alternate methods of data collection
GLA has extensive experience in providing aerial imaging services for site documentation, forensic investigations, marketing videos, 3D modeling, geologic and site mapping, topographic modeling, and high resolution figure generation.
GLA supports its projects and clients by providing a complete range of aerial image collection and processing services. Image data is collected with airplanes; drones or “UAVs”; blimps; and fixed stations. . Our team works with the FAA and local authorities to develop a successful mission yielding the best possible results. GLA maintains a safe and incident-free program compliant with CFR part 107 regulations. Our pilots are licensed and experienced in conducting reconnaissance and surveys in various environments ranging from isolated and remote sites to densely populated residential areas.